Home Office - A trend that is spreading
Working at your own rhythm
- What do I need to be able to work effectively?
- What habits do I have when working?
- How important is a pleasant atmosphere to me?
- Where can I concentrate best?
- How can I maintain social contact with my colleagues?
All a matter of furnishing
- How much space is available to me?
- What are the possible positions?
- How large should the desk be? (Possibly also height adjustable?)
- Where are documents and folders stored?
- Do I need an ergonomic office chair?
- Which colours influence my mood when working?
- Do I value direct, indirect or natural light?
The solution: USM Home Office
Unique design language
USM Homeoffice stands for stylish and distinctive office furniture made to measure. Chrome-plated spheres, tubes and monochrome panels in glass or metal form the simple basis of the iconic design. The result is clear lines that radiate practicality and professionalism. Added to this is a timeless charm.
Use the USM Haller Configurator to create something that exactly meets your requirements, or choose an already finished piece. The USM system is one thing above all: adaptable. Thanks to the modular design, the furniture can be easily converted at a later date.
Clever ideas in everyday life
These include, for example, integrated connections for PCs and smartphones with invisible cable routing or swivel arms for monitors. Writing utensils and other office supplies can be conveniently and carefully stored in the USM Inos boxes and stowed inside your office furniture.